Jackpot City Review
What is Jackpot City casino?
If you are searching for a provider with a solid-rock reputation in the gambling business, Jackpot City casino NZ is the one you need. Why this among others? Let’s see if it has all the makings to be worthy of your choice.
- It’s been around since 1998, making one of the oldest online casinos existed;
- The provider is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and is eCOGRA tested for delivering a fair and secure gaming experience;
- Powered by Microgaming, the world’s largest gaming software developer, has NetEnt and Evolution-developed games;
- Various payment options ( pre-paid/ credit/ debit cards, e-wallets, bank transfers, even mobile invoice);
- iOS, Windows, Android-supported website, with mobile version and a downloadable app;
- Bonuses galore: heavy welcome bonus (up to $1600), seasonal promotions, VIP rewards, and Loyalty program;
- RTP: 95.58-99.9% (depending on the game);
- Professional support 24/7 via e-mail and chat.
Jackpot City Review: Bonuses and Promotions
The casino that offers the most bonuses will always win more gamblers, ceteris paribus, and Jackpot City bonus system seems to be tailored to win the hearts of Kiwi players. Why? Look at the offers it’s prepared.
Jackpot City New Zealand Welcome Bonus
The terms to qualify are simple: each of the first 4 deposits will bring you 100% cashback up to $400 each (in NZD equivalent). Just like that: when you play at Jackpot City real money casino, you’re given up to $1600 sign-up reward. Wagering T&Cs apply.
This is where the casino returns a favor in cashback for the amount deposited during the week. It seems like nothing for those who play once in a blue moon, but for the avid gamblers, this is the chance to get free goodies by playing on.
The more times you log in, the more loyalty points you get. They can be traded for free spins, credits, and free rounds. They are also subject to wagering.
Jackpot City: Supported Devices
User-friendly adaptable software by Microgaming made it possible to gamble wherever you are, round-the-clock.
Here are your gambling options:
- Desktop gambling. You need to install the gaming software or you can proceed with instant gambling where the game allows you to.
- Tablets. Regardless of your OS, the provider took great care to adapt the software according to your device’s specifications.
- Mobile casino. Jackpot City casino mobile gambling is currently the most popular option as it has the majority of the games ready to play, and all you need is the Internet and a charger. Blackberry, Android, iOS or Windows-powered smartphones will do for gambling on the go.
Jackpot City New Zealand: Games Library
While Microgaming is the major software supplier for Jackpot City NZ, there are few more to be mentioned: Evolution Gaming (live dealer games) and NetEnt (video-game themed ones). So what kinds of entertainment can you find at this online gambling hub?
Jackpot City Slots
300+ titles of slot games are available from the biggest video slot provider – Microgaming. 3-, 5-, 7-reel slots, progressives, series-themed, and old fashioned fruits are there for you. Try Mega Moolah, Treasure Nile, and Major Millions – they are the most popular progressive games, which means they have the biggest jackpots.
European, American, Classic, Atlantic City, one- or multi-hand, high limit or gold – the number of variations is so big it’s almost impossible to choose. That’s why we’d suggest you Big 5 Blackjack Gold, Double Exposure Blackjack, and Evolution Blackjack to start with.
The purest game of chance offered in European, French, and American variations. Don’t forget to play Multiwheel and Roulette Royale for progressive jackpots.
Get ready your poker face and sophisticated strategy to compete for the bank. Double Double, Deuces Wild, 3-card, Multihand, Texas Hold’Em – a new day, a new game.
Live Dealer Options
To make your experience more human-like, the casino has introduced the live-dealer games from Evolution. You can play Poker, Baccarat, Blackjack, and Roulette, chat with the dealer and view the stats at the same time. Like in Vegas but at home.
Jackpot City Online Casino: Step-by-Step Registration
- Fill the sign-up form with valid information, attach copies of documents as requested;
- Verify account by e-mail;
- Sign in, chose the game and deposit the amount you want to play;
- Get the credited bonus money and enjoy the game.
Note that the casino can ask to provide proof of residency to make sure you are from the eligible country.
Jackpot City Withdrawal and Deposit Options
Available Currencies: NZD, USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, or their equivalent in other regular currencies.
- Cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, Mastercard
- Pre-paid vouchers: Paysafecard, AstroPay, EntroPay, Pago Efectivo, PostePay, Todito Cash, Money Safe
- Web Wallets: Dinero Mail, EcoPayz, InstaDebit, Neteller, PayPal, QIWI wallet, Skrill, Yandex Money
- Bank Transfer: Abaqoo, Boleto Bancario, Instant Banking, eCheck, eKonto, EPS, EUTeller, GiroPay, iDebit, Lobanet, MonetaRu, Neosurf, Klarna, Teleingreso, Trustly, Web Money
- Mobile Invoice: PugglePay
- Cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard
- Pre-paid vouchers: EntroPay, PostePay
- Web Wallets: EcoPayz, InstaDebit, Neteller, PayPal, QIWI wallet, Skrill, Yandex Money
- Bank Transfer: Instant EFT, eCheck, eKonto, iDebit, Lobanet, MonetaRu, Web Money
- Check: Cheque
Jackpot City Withdrawal Rules
According to Jackpot City Withdrawal Requirements, you can cash out with a maximum of 10,000GBP (or equivalent) per 24-hour period. The minimum withdrawal amounts depend on the banking option you use. The casino reserves the right to process payouts in EUR. You can withdraw only the bonus and winnings that were properly wagered (see T&Cs for more details).
Jackpot City New Zealand: VIP Club
Highrollers and loyal customers deserve to be treated with a little extra. Extra spins, credits or exclusive deals. The good thing is that you can easily join it: simply continue playing and increase stakes at times.
Jackpot City Customer Care
Playing online doesn’t mean you are on your own when you have questions, doubts, or want to clarify important banking information. That’s why the provider has a special service squad who is there when you need them. Chat or e-mail them, they are on duty 24/7.
Pros and Cons of Jackpot City casino
- The reliable provider with 20+ years of experience
- MGA licensed, eCOGRA certified
- 600+ games from Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution, live dealer games
- Available on various devices, compatible with major OSs
- Various bonuses to score while playing (daily and seasonal promotions, VIP club, huge welcome bonus)
- Extensive banking options (cards, direct bank transfers, web wallets, etc)
- PayPal friendly (rare feature among the online casinos)
- Fixed and progressive jackpot games
- Highest return to player rate.
- No phone support
- No cryptocurrency allowed